robin devos

robin devos
ik

zaterdag 14 mei 2011

Low Impact Man

I saw the documentary of Low Impact Man, Steven, and I was shocked at first. I didn't know that his children would join him like that. He's an example for us all because we have to change our habits of living or eating. I think it's difficult to live like he's living because you have to change everything and in special when you sport as much as we do, it's probably impossible. He's a strong man because he can run a marathon without eating anything else than raw food. I think that this is impossible for me and when you're tired and you want to take a good warm bath, you can't take it because it's not good for your footprint. But Steven is a really good example for us all. If we change a little bit of our habits and everyone would do this, then we help the world already a lot.
All I want to say is: STOP CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten